Monday, September 21, 2009

Where The Wild Things Are The Soundtrack.

Image taken from Amazon

I talked about this in a previous post about movie "In Bruges"
Months later I found the theme song has been leaked on Youtube, and I've posted it at another community.
So here is the track


Karen O (Yeah Yeah Yeahs) & The Kids - All Is Love.


Karen O's song makes me cry only when she not doing YYYs.
It was also a Spike Jonze work.
2005 Adidas Commercial "Hello Tomorrow" (MJZ)


Squeak E. Clean feat. Karen O - Hello Tomorrow

and full song


Last time, I was mentioned that "Where The Wild Things Are" will featured musics by Carter Burwell. However, the soundtrack which will be released on September 29th featured only one track by Carter Burwell(entitled "Lost Fur"), rest 13 tracks were created by Karen O & The Kids, it's too bad without full feature of Carter Burwell.

*Facebook user will not able to see any youtube video embed on this page.

No comments: