Wednesday, September 30, 2009

CAPSNSHOES

I read mag.
I saw pics.
I like blue.
I like cookie monster.
I like adidas.


I found these, lovely.
My favorite Cookie Monster.
The series sell only in Japan, 6090 Yan each.
The all black one is limited version which sold out now.


Here are the rest characters of the limited series.

For now, New Era USA only has special cross over project
with Marvel the comic publisher.

According to New Era Japan official website,
the sesame street series (complete) were released this year,
somehow it's possible to see
the character head version
(like the first pic)
on somebody's blog and it was posted last year.

Ontheotherhand,
Def Jam Records to celebrate its 25 years old birthday.
Collaborate with famous sport appeal company, Adidas.

And the series of shoes featured
few famous Def Jam artists
Method Man, Red Man, Ghostface Killah and Young Jeezy.



...but,
why Young Jeezy?

No comments: