Friday, October 02, 2009

Look What I've Googled.

I have a note book full of names of artists and their albums.
When I looked it up this night, a title that drew me attention.
"youngest in charge".
I have no idea what that is, so I went on line to find.
It's not the Special Ed "Youngest In Charge", not The Youngest in Charge,ether.

But I got this one
Youngest In charge/Big Bun
(click above to see real size)

Amazing! was my first response.
Then I felt a little bit hilarious.

Still, I have to find out what the "youngest in charge" in the notebook means.
Anyway, that is a Japanese Hip Hop group gathering 'bout 8 rappers 1 singer and 2DJ(?), however, those bunnies had drew me a lot of attention and I was interested in.

It can hardy to know how made these, although there is a mail link at the bottom of the page.(shows vinz56@gmail.com), so I google again and found the only page introduced the background of the art work. Here.


Vince Chan, a damn good graphic designer in Vancouver.
Youngest In Charge project starting 2006 and last post was summer 2007,
according to Josh Spear's blog Vince Chan was busy on the other porject which was the reason why the big bun stop.

Here are two of his work presentations
Optical Weapons
Coroflot

I have a series similar "works" at somewhere else, amateur thing though.
Ameba Pigg Black Metal Makeover.

No comments: